Sales Development Intern
We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be assisting the sales team with sales analytics, revenue growth projects, day-to-day sales operations, support and account management for both Shoeboxed and our new product Fetch. You will learn the ins and outs of sales, technology, online business, and startups while interning for one of the most experienced and successful companies in the Triangle.
Required qualifications :
We offer the ideal high-intensity experience for anyone interested in Sales, Technology, Web 2.0, entrepreneurship and business. You will work directly with Shoeboxed leadership to shape this into your ideal job while shaping the company’s future. We offer connections and resources in the startup and sales communities, and the opportunity to play a greater role in Shoeboxed as we grow.
- College students, optimally with some sales/account management experience
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – self starter, motivated, detail-oriented
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- Strong phone presence, high degree of professional acumen
- Interested in tech startups and is technically savvy
- Willingness to reach out to warm sales leads
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply :
- Please send your resume to join (at) team.shoeboxed.com, subject: “Sales Development Intern”