Customer AdvocateWe’re looking for a driven, quick-learning Customer Advocate to join our Customer Support team and help us deliver the best possible experience to our user base. The primary responsibilities of this full-time role will be to support our Lead Customer Advocate by responding to customer support requests. You’ll also be helping our team build a revolutionary product while taking advantage of exceptional benefits and working in a fun, challenging and fast-paced environment
You will be:
- Assisting the Lead Customer Advocate in day-to-day operations of the Customer Support department as needed (responding to chats, support tickets and phone calls)
- Helping to optimize our Knowledge Base and improve support documentation
- Brainstorming and working on new projects to help maximize the customer experience
- A strong writer and communicator
- A people person who loves to help others
- Technically savvy with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
Why Work at Shoeboxed?
- Opportunity to make connections and build reputation in the start-up community
- Relaxed atmosphere of a startup with the resources of a large company
- Half off DPAC and Durham Bulls Tickets
- Bi-monthly team-building events
- Weekly catered lunches and Friday beers
- Work from the Google-for-Entrepreneur tech hub, American Underground
Please also sign up for one of our forever free accounts. Then, please send an email to join(at)team.shoeboxed.com with your resume and response to the following question from one of our customers: “I’d like to send an expense report with all of my receipts from 2016 to my boss for reimbursement — how do I do that?”
To apply, send your resume along with a brief email outlining your interest in this position to join (at) team.shoeboxed.com.Go back to job openings
Know a rockstar who would be perfect for a position at Shoeboxed?
Refer them to us and if they get the job we’ll send you $5,000!
No recruiters please. Shoeboxed does not work with outside firms, so please do not contact us about hiring.